Provide skilled, nurturing care that delivers the highest quality of life possible in the warmth and comfort of a home environment and to treat each resident with compassion, dignity and respect.
A little bit about us
Ideal Senior Care LLC, is staffed 24-hours a day with a staff person that meets all the qualification set forth by adult family home regulation.
We are licensed to provide care for up to five residents, making this a great option for someone who requires
more one-on-one attention because of the lower resident-to-caregiver ratio.
Personalized Care in:
M ihaela Barlow is the entity representative, lives on-site and is responsible for daily management of the home.
✓ Dementia & Mental Health
✓ Alzheimer’s & Parkinson’s
✓ Diabetes (Subcutaneous Insulin Injections)
✓ CVA (Stroke) & Cardiac Problems
✓ Cardiopulmonary Disease
✓ Tube Feeding & Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
✓ Special Diets
✓ Congestive Heart Failure
✓ Respite Care & Foley Catheter
✓ Incontinence Care
✓ Oxygen Therapy & Hospice
deal Senior Care LLC, plans activities based on resident’s preferences and abilities to participate.
Residents have the opportunity to:
✓ Participate in arts and crafts
✓ Music & Puzzle
✓ Card & board games
✓ Birthday & holiday parties
✓ Holiday decoration
✓ Travel library
✓ Newspaper & magazines
✓ Hand massage & Gardening
✓ Story telling (small talk)
✓ Exercise program & Movies
✓ Get out on our secure patio
deal Senior Care LLC, will collaborate with other professionals that provide needed services to residents; I, e. hospice, home health, beautician, podiatrist, etc.
• 24 Hour personalized care.
• Medication management and assistance.
• Three nutritious home cooked meals daily (fresh fruit, vegetable and snacks).
• Family atmosphere & A Safe and comfortable living environment.
• Private bedrooms & Housekeeping and laundry.
• Holiday and birthday celebration.
• Therapies Implemented as ordered by the doctor.
• Vital signs monitoring & Incontinence management.
• Assistance with personal care needs such as bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting.
• Mobility and transfer.
• Wound care & Diabetic care
• Oxygen therapy & Independence encouraged
• Provider lives on Site.